Thursday, September 27, 2007

Next few weeks...



Ok... Here is to give u an insight on my current projects.... 1st of all, I have an assignment due week after next which requires me to design and build my very own (with a team mate) Fitting Room... Wohooo... Sounds fun huh? As you all know, I am not a fanatic or a craze for fashion so I am in sooooo much trouble... But, hopefully, I will create something everyone can use or want to use huh? People people please support my work... If I graduate with your support, I give you 10% off my services... Muahahaha... Ok la, 10%.. A lot you know... But I will definitely not go into the fashion architecture.. Just not my thing...
The next project due are two essays... One for my technical english 2 and another for design theory.. Whew... essays again!!! Wait... Not essays... Its considered as research papers in college life... Then, when there are research papers, there are presentations to be done. So gotta pray for strength, perseverance, commitment, creativity, and smartness to answer comments and critics anyone throws at me...
Sure can't wait to go back to Sibu on November... Its been too long... too long.... I need my fresh Sarawak air.. Sibu food, Sibu friends, Sibu home (including family) and of course a particular gal... HAHAHA...... I seriously need to de-stress in that one month of holiday.... Doing this course really takes away lots of my age and energy.... I need my massage, my fun and my place without thinking of money, work and responsibilities... Till then, I can only dream.....

Dream Land.....

No comments: