Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh LEALLLY!!!!

Ok... Looking at the title u must be thinking:"What the heck? What is Leally?" Well, Leally is Lea, my cousin who is doing her A Levels in UK. *dang* Click on her name to view her lovely blog.. Well, this post is as always, going to introduce you to wonderful places you can go to in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding places and also to annoy Lea for threatening me with juicy, red and sweet Strawberries.. And yes, as evil as I am, I will post up some cool pictures of where I went. *P.S. For those with the frantic desire to eat and to experience good food (though it is on the computer Screen), It is advisable to prepare a bucket or a cloth and please, PLEASE, don't lick your computer screen. It is hazardous. Thank you.

So how is this connected to Lea and how is this gonna annoy her? HEHEHE.. Cos her parents, a.k.a. my Uncle and my Aunt invited me and another cousin, Chris for lunch at the Lai Po Heen Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Hotel beside KLCC for dim Sum (Lunch). Read my chatter box and see how did Lea reacted.


Grand stairs... Leading up to the restaurant.....


Honestly, I feel that whoever designed this hotel is soooooooo Good.... Absolutely love the grandness of the whole feeling, giving the space an incredible feel, as if it is fit for the king......



The table setting was nice. Too bad the pewter stuff all imported from Singapore... Wonder why they didn't get it from Royal Selangor, which is Malaysian laaa.....


Look at Adrian's (Lea's only Brother) face.. He is soooo happy.. I know... ME TOO... DIm SUmmmm......

Haha... But too bad... I didn't have time to take pictures of the Dim Sum cos it was too yummy, so I decided to take it from Google images.. OOpsss... Cann't... But this is the menu....


HAihhhh.... No photos...... Hmm... That is De-motivating... Lea won't me annoyed... hmmmm... SO what should I do....



Ok!!! Thought about it... To: Lea
After a wonderful lunch last night, your mum asked me and Chris to stay back
and join them for dinner at another Gourmet Restaurant. And the place is
*drum rolls*.................................................

Bossa Nova *click* is a Brazilian restaurant located at Park Royal... HEHE.. Opposite times Square I think. WOhooo.. Bossa Nova is a meat eaters' paradise because they serve a wide range of roasted meat, Brazilian style.. For RM68++, ++ depends on the drinks you order or the alcohol, you can have as much as you want and as much as your tummy can handle.. YESH!!! its a Dinner buffet.. Not a bad price actually. First you will start off with a Unique mixed fruit juice of Mango and Pineapple, compliments of Bossa Nova.

Not much, But still Its a tropical Brazilian drink which can be addictive... I want another...


To Lea. From your mum:"Cheers" Yes, Your mum wants to disturb you too...


So does your brother... Just look at his face.....


Oh yea, Chris too.. And of-course Mua... (evil us)

After we settled down and are briefed on how to use the coin with a red and green face, we enjoyed ourselves by wondering to the salad bar to start our appetizers. Its a buffet so ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!!! HAHA.....

Not greedy me only took a plate... Nothing more.. Consists of Potato salad, Baked garlic mashed potatoes, self-made salad, and a mouthful of pasta de brazil.

Of to the main course... So I didn't earlier what is the coin for... Well, the coin is for telling when the chef to come by and slice meat onto your plate. A really really really new experience for everyone.. Green is to signal the start of the meat, Yes, Only meat... Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Sausages, Prawns, Fish.... MMmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmm.......

A little bit of French wine to go with the read meat....


Sausage and chicken....


Beautiful chunk of lamb...


Chicken Ham....


My turnnn..... Right in front of me... SO rawwww.... HAHA... Took the medium raw part....



The meat was sooooo Fresh!! Even the prawns... Yum.... Yumm.... Yummmm... I love meat.... I eat anything (not exotic meat, Insects ok).. But this is like one of the best I ever tried... Vengatener una gran comida (Spanish for, come and have a great meal) Wait do Brazilians speak Portuguese or Spanish??? Hmmmmmm... Oh well....


Drooling yet....

Well the best is yet to come.....







Keep Scrolling down....













Scroll some more......













After the wonderful main course, we were told that the desert table is also all we can eat... And even though we know we are full with meat, we still had the temptation to eat more because of the magnifico deserto.... (LEA LOVES DESERT) HEHEHE....

Brigadeiro *Click* .. Chocolate within another chocolate....... Chewy and richhh... MAMA-MIA....




Adrian taunting Lea.......


Manjar Branco *Click*

Up close.....


Creme de Sago.. Literally means, Cream with Sago... Strawberry flavoured.. My favorite... However, to sweet..... And Chewy....





And the Final one is Pave de Chocolate... Literally.. Everything Chocolate... Oh except for the blueberry though... HAihhhhh.. Was too full to try it... But Chris and Adrian enjoyed it......



Well I guess thats all folks... The two restaurants are in the MALAYSIA'S 2007 Gourmet Fesival. *Click*
Bon Apetite...

Now I need to study.....

No comments: