Friday, November 9, 2007

What I want real badly now!

Feeling a little bit frustrated with my sketches right now so I am escaping it for a bit... I want to finish this assignment so I can get to finish my Technical English 2 research essay.. No way I want to retake that subject.. Such a waste of time. Hmmm... been thinking of what to do after the exam on the 19th.... I want to go backpacking around Malaysia... Hmmm... Maybe just to Melaka or Penang or Kuala Terrenganu will be enough... But the prob is asking dad to send me a wee bit more cash... I spend all my savings on books and magazines this year... Somehow ironic on what I do to be better than I was Before... Compared to last year, I spend my money on my ambitions than on entertainment... Last year, Savings were spend on pool, Bowling, more pool, Cds and movies.. This year, the only pool that I played was in the month on March and April.. Like 3 times only... Watched only 3 movie in Cineleisure, No bowling, no cds this year.... Instead, I used most of it on assignments and books... I got myself 6 novels this year, including Harry Potter.. Got some architecture magazines and bought sketchbooks for me to draw and tear off those disgustingly drawn pictures.. MAn!! I need sketching lessons and badly....
I am Missing lots of things now.. Can't wait till the 27th so I can meet my girl... The mistake I made big time is being so far away from her.. Relationship being more than 1000 KM away is not good.. Even if I was in Sibu and she in Kuching, the relationship is not good.. But now, I just need to trust in God to make it work.. I believe it well.. Miss my family too... Though they just went back... It is nice to be with family... It feels so warm.. Though we fight sometimes(me and my bros) but we are still family and we forgive each other.. Miss my friends in Sibu too.. Well, I admit.. I am not a very good friend.. The last time I was back, I took a boat to Kuching to see my girl... Sorry... Well, learn my lesson already... Got a scolding of a lifetime... Hoping to learn some things this Semester holiday... I really need a break from pressure... Really really need a break.... Gonna break off of my mind... Oh well... This is a useless post... Ignore it if you want... I am just blabbering.... Ciaozz...

No comments: