Tuesday, February 19, 2008

AutoCAD!!

One of the interesting subjects I am taking this semester is AutoCAD. The lecturer is not boring, though his class is too early in the morn.. 8 o'clock in the morning is definately too early for a class. But thanks to my love for computer skills, I manage to stay awake for class every Tuesday and Thursday.. The bad thing about it is the next class is building services class and plus, the lecturer just read the stuff on the powerpoint.. Can really sleep in the class... Her voice like lullaby. After 15 minutes, half the class is snoring... Seriously... Maybe I should record the voice and put it online. Se how many of you will fall asleep.. HAHA... Oh yea, the chairs are just too comfy for everyone, maybe thats why no one is in the mood to study... OK Ok, back to the topic.. Yea, I was given a assignment (the whole class, not only me) to draw a plan, either the one the lecturer gave us or we can choose what we wanna draw.. Being adventurous (thanks to Li Qun who is drawing a tank, My GOSH!!), I went online to look for blue prints of planes. For those who don't know, I am interested in World War 2 planes, *Hinting that you can give me a model of the planes* HAHA... Joking joking... So went online, found the Japanese WW2 plane, the Mitsubishi a6m5 ZEKE S2 model... Printed it out and the started to autoCAD it as my assignment piece. So basically this is how it looks like so far...



Isn't it cool? HAHA...

Sorry, I sound like a computer nerd now... HAHA... I don't care... I seriously need to improve in this skills.... Pray for me...
Okay, off to do other assignment....
Universities are all starting already. For those I am talking about, Hope you had a great holiday.. Time to study yo... Gambate...
For those who are just venturing away from your secondary year to the college life... Wish you all the best... Have fun.. Enjoy whatever you are taking and you will do just fine...
To all the architecture student..
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!! AND ME TOO!!!
HAHA......

No comments: