Friday, June 20, 2008

Work Work Work!!

Yea yea... I know I haven't been updating or blogging much. And my excuse is:"People of the world, Aaron has abandoned his blog due to the fact that he has started working to complete his industrial training in an architect firm." Yes, the statement is true. I have started working at a firm called Kumpulan Design. However, even if it sounds so interesting, the verdict is that it is actually quite boring. My attitude has caused me to feel that I am wasting my time. "Me thinks me need to go back to college and improve and upgrade me skill so me can do more than colouring the plans or arranging files or being an office boy." But no matter what, I told myself that I have to at least complete 2 weeks of industrial training this holiday. La ti da....

Well, I would like to also in this post to call out to all those who love card making or craft stuff. My mum has officially started her blog and is promoting card making as a hobby and many other things which got to do with craft stuff. Check it out. The website is http://handmadecardsbylaura.blogspot.com. Do check it out. If you have any interest how we made it, you can either find me or just post a comment on the post in her blog ok? Have fun yea.



Here are some samples......

This is Aaron, signing off..... Wish me luck in my work.. Ciaoz

2 comments:

Hau Yee said...

Good luck working!
By the way, I havent finish reading ur genting post because it wont finish loading =.=

Aaron C. said...

HAHA. Is it? too many pictures i guess.