Monday, December 15, 2008

Tea time....

I decided to have some "Long Gor" which is Foo-Chow for Egg cake and a cup of hot chocolate. Ignore the cup which has the words coffee on it. I had two mugs of coffee today so that's enough caffeine for one day so decided to have hot chocolate instead. Ahhh... Its nice to be back in my own comfort zone. Nothing taste better than being at home. Right? Well, Christmas is creeping nearer each day and then the New Year and the dreaded beginning of a new semester with many more challenges to conquer and many things to learn. Life is scary sometimes. Oh well..... That's life....

Well, got to enjoy all the warmth and love of my family.


It is the season meant for everyone to be with their loved ones.


Isn't it? HAHA...
Happy Holidays!!

By the way, "Long Gor" is delicious with milk. So if you are in town, Grab some of these for tea. Or maybe some "Kompia". I am so going to indulge myself in these local delights. Will post up others once I buy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

egg cake is "long gor" not "long nguong"...argh..i also wanna eat...i haven eat those ler..=P