Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleepless nights....

Hopefully I can say its finally over but no, its not over until it hits the Semester break which is in May. But then again, I will have to do industrial training so will be busy for the holidays as well. ARGhhh... It will never end. How I wish I had a year of doing nothing but chilling and doing the things I enjoy most without caring about bills, or budget for the month. How I wish I can escape from all hurt and stress, from all the emotional periods in life... But that will never happen I guess. That is just how life goes. I need to grab hold of myself now.

Woke up this afternoon (I slept at 7 A.M. this morning), after staying in college since Tuesday and sleeping on an average of 2 hours a day, to news of 2 people's death. Not going to say who are these people because I do not have their families' consent but I do want to send out my condolences to them. Well, waking up to news of death is not really a good thing. It made me think of the little time we have here on earth and the worst part is, I am spending my short time in the studio, working my @$$ off just to get a good grade. But that is just life right? What can we do? Just think positive about every moment I suppose. Ahhh.. Enough of these thoughts... I need to get back to college to see to the panel and the little bits and pieces of the model which might need altering. Well, here are some sneak peeks of what I have been up to which is the making of the 1:500 scale of Ipoh Town... Whew.....


The site we are building. Its huge!! Try to imagine 12 A0 size paper... Yep, thats the size of our site model.



Making the 1:500 scale model is not not not, I repeat NOT FUN AT ALL!!!


But some people sure do enjoy it...

Hoping for a good week ahead........

No comments: