Friday, May 1, 2009

Ever wondered about your future?

Yes, I am tired and stressed... So what did I do? I took the "What will your daughter be named?"quiz. So according to the quiz, if I do have a daughter, I should name her Issabella. Such a pretty name. Issabella or Elisabeth (I still prefer Issabella) means "God's promise". Awww right? Well, its a name I will definately keep in mind for the future. Imagine little Issabella Chew.... Hmmmm...


And yes, I prefer a daughter to a son in the future.. Well, not really, 1 son and 1 daughter will be nice. A balance...

WHAT AM I SAYING!
Stop daydreaming...
BACK TO WORK!!

P.S. These quizes are addictive... Don't get hooked.. Oh yea, for those bored people who took the "How well do you think you know Aaron?" quiz: "You must be seriously bored to try it..."

No comments: