Sunday, May 10, 2009

A quote from Teddy....

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly... who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring gently, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
~Theodore Roosevelt~

Some encouraging words I found while reading while resting from staring at the computer whole day. As most know, its my second last semester for my Diploma in architecture. And when you think you get use to the life, it just gets harder and harder. More to do, more thinks to resolve in the same amount of time. But, NO... No giving up. I won't. Will keep pushing to death do us part. HAHAHA..... I am married to my work... Well, so long as I have somethings to keep me in check like reading non-architecture books and blogging. And I just realized one good way for me to relax.. Want to know what that is?

Looking back at all the pictures I took.... And laugh like a maniac when I see some of the candid shots saved on my computer...

Yes, I am turning more grumpier and evil by the day..
Someone please cheer me up....
:P

2 comments:

Peter Lee said...

Why so serious?

Aaron C. said...

Serious? Its called insanity my friend... lol