Thursday, August 20, 2009

Geraldine's 21st birthday. A very late post.

"Blow Carol! Blow!"

Was suppose to blog about this almost a month ago but due to the heavy schedules, I almost forgot about Geraldine's 21st Surprise Birthday Party organised by Chloe and friends. Sorry guys. Well, better late than never huh?
When was this again? Oh yea, 25th July. The night before I returned to K.L. for my final semester. I was invited by Chloe to become the photographer for the night. So yea... Watch out, there are alot of pictures to come. And sorry to those who I am going to embarass in this post.

From Left: Daniel, Connie, Richard, Carol, Chloe, Kevin and Ian

The 7 of us were at Geraldine's place blowing up balloons and decorating up the place while she was at church. We got the keys from her mum earlier so yea, her mum was in it as well. The story is kind of funny but I shall not reveal it here so whoever is interested, go find Chloe.

The preperations........
After decorations, we had 10 minutes to spare. So we turned off all the lights and practiced for when Geraldine walked in.

We really have to thank Geraldine's mum because without her, we couldn't have pulled it off.

Around 815, Geraldine walked in half nagging at her mum about something I forgot what already, then we shouted "SURPRISE!" when she walked into the living room. Sang her the Happy Birthday song. The girls gave her hugs, the guys gave her the presents and I was busy snapping photos.
Smiling with our messages....


Chloe prepared Geraldine's favourite drink, Cincau with milk.

And the happy moment. Oh yea, for those who don't know, these two are best of friends.

SMILE!!!!

I wonder what Carol was pointing at...

After chit chatting and taking our dinner (sorry, I am not going to post pictures of the food up. But dinner was from Cafe Cafe. Buffet style.), we sat on the couch and chat somemore till a few of the guys suggested playing card games. One of the most ridiculous but fun was the bluffing game. Forgot the name but we don't know what cards we are holding to our heads and we have to depend on the others to Bluff or out-bluff the other to change cards. Sounds interesting?

The loser had to finish one of the leftover dishes. Thank goodness I didn't lose. HAHA....

At least we know who lost. HAHA...

Don't be sad... HAHA....

After the card game, it was time to cut the cake and have a group photo....

Then it was looking at old primary school photos.....
Oh yea, I wasn't in any of the primary school pictures because I was one year their senior. Sad-nye...

But it was fun to see the reactions of those funny pictures of their past....

I had to leave early because I had to pack for my trip back to K.L. the next day so whatever happens after I left, is a story which has to be told by those who stayed. Hope you had fun Geraldine. Sorry for the late update. Oh yea... Thanks Chloe for inviting me...

..............................................................
Back to the present day.... E.S. Assignment one is over... Next one will be briefed next week.. Studio 2 final assignment is starting with a group site analysis and this time we are given 2000 square meters to work with and the project this time is a Tourist Lanch pad... Sounds interesting huh? Time to kickstart the work engine and get stressed! I say it like a good thing.

Just hope for the best then... Yawns......

No comments: