Friday, September 21, 2007

Terror week...

I dub this week to be my terror week.. Three assignments due, Stupid maxis problem and lastly.... I am SICK!!! To add salt to the wound, I am over budget this month, more assignments to come andddd.... andddd... I feel so weak... So so so weak... Nursee... Where is my nurse? HAHA....
Okay... Just uploaded pictures for Tiff's Birthday celebration... So... Will show la...
After soooo many months then I am able to meet up with the gang.. Nice nice.... However, I sorta feel that I didn't click much... Maybe it is cos I am now in Taylors and they are all in Monash or Sunway... Sorry guys.....

Happy Birthday to Tiffany.....


Where we went to celebrate.. Station 1...


Girlsss.... and their love for taking photos..(as usual)


The guys... Just talking....

Not many pictures though.. Cos I forgot to bring my camera. Had to use Hphone camera instead.... So to update you on my assignments.. HAHA... This week, we had to do 2 graphic presentations, 1 draft and one summary.. Sounds easy huh??? NOT!!
This is the portfolio we did for building constructions...


Doesn't it look nice? So wordy.....

Then the next major project was the Assignment 2 for Design theory where we had to analyze some works on one architect of our choosing which is Steven Holl... so.. Finished it on the 20th afternoon and passed up at 5p.m. noon the same day. When did we start? Last week... Why did we end so late? Cos we went to see our lecturer and found out that we made mistakes.. So, I got sick yesterday night, but had to force myself to stay awake and push myself till I am done... Haihh.. Finished my English draft too... Damn I am good... Well, here is what we did....

The intro...


The house I did...


Doreen's


Ellie's

Ok... I need to rest.. Ciaoz... My flu is killing me... arghhh...... Save me...... Pray for me!!! I got the fitting room model next.... GOSHHH!!!!

My sick+no sleep+ stressed+too many assignments look... Thats why I need prayer...

No comments: