Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday OCTOBER BABIES!!!!

Well, got a few people's birthday today.. Namely Brendan Tan, My gan jie Shirley Wong and Ellie....


To Brendan and Shirley,
Happy 20th Birthday... Will be joining you guys in not being a teen soon....
Brendan, Do well in your coming STPM,
AH JIA, Gambate in Japan.... Hope you are well there....
God bless BOTH of ya......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBITS.....


Ellie,
Happy 19th birthday... Its your last year being a teen so enjoy it...
Oh yea, I know you are into branded bags, but I can't afford it, so the cake above is yours...
HAHA....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....


And for ALL the October babies... Happy Birthday To YOU ALL!!
Wait... I am also an October baby... WOHOO.... Cis... I am turning 20 too.... hmmmmm....
Oh well.....
HAPPY 17th Birthday to: Lilian-4th
Xia Wei-4th
Ek Ying-4th
HAPPY 19th Birthday to: Lionel-3rd

Those are the nearest... In Case I am too busy...... Will update when free......
Ciaoz






No comments: