Monday, October 1, 2007

Today... Today... Oppsss its already yesterday....

Yea... Sorry, this post is supposed to be for Sunday... And now it's like Monday morning... Its FIRST OF OCTOBER!!!! Why am I so happy? Cos another month left then I can say I am going back to Sibu soon.... And also that my 2nd semester is over...HAHA....
Ok ok... thats not the point of this post... Hmmmm... Another proud moment for me... We (Doreen, Ellie, Maizan, Siti-hope I didn't spell wrong and me) gathered to do our Building Construction's Solid Construction.. And basically, all we did today was the arch... And let me tell you.... IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY tough!!! Tough till my fingers hurt.... Swollen now... Well, here are some pictures for you to see how it looks like..... And hardworking me...

Look at me.... SOoooo Concentrated.....


After 3 hours, this is what we only managed....


hmph... I need to consult with someone who can cure my fingers... I want my MUmmyyy!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.......

No comments: