Friday, November 2, 2007

Me is 20.....

I know my birthday was like last Sunday but because I was so busy, I can't upload what happened on my 20th birthday..... But I am free for the time being.. SO I am gonna rush rush rush... Upload all the wonderful post to all of you who is wondering where I disappeared to. I am fine by the way... for those who cares so much about me.... Its been like 2 weeks since I recovered from dengue but still recovering.... It does not heal that fast...
Hmmmm... so what happen to me on my birthday? Well, I am safe this year... No ice-cream wake up call, no Wasabi cake, no being pushed into the pool.. A safe year... However, I had a great time with my family.. Mum and dad with my two younger bros are here to celebrate my Birthday and are off to Penang on Tuesday and returning today(Friday).... At least I had Good food this year for my birthday.... Went to the place where I love but sorta expensive.... Hmmmm... I wonder where that might be... HAHA... Its Chilis!!!!! The best place for Hamburgers, Nachos, Fajitas, Lamb and beef steak..... However I am not going to reveal what is the best there just yet....
Hmmmm.... went to Midvalley whole afternoon just to shop.... Got myself a few new t-shirts... So unlike me... But it is time for me to change my wardrobe.. I have clothes dating back to the year 2003 which are faded like wad and I am still wearing it.... So after walking for hours, our tummy told us its time to have our dinner... Headed for Chilis and guess what, IT WAS PACKED!!! Had to wait for forty minutes before we got a table for 8. Geraldine and Chris (cuz) were the guest...


Sat down to the tables, started to look at the menu... Confused on what I wanted to eat... Everything looks sooooo good.... The burgers are like 100% tastier, juicier and more filling compared to Ramli Burger.... The Fajitas (Mexican food) is sooooo good..... With the juicy lamb or beef, cheese, special sauce, veggie, grilled onions are wrapped in tortilla skins are just to die for.... The steak are not like the steak you find in Salmon steak which are thin... The steak in Chilis are BIGGGG!!!! Watering yet? HAHA... Finally I chose my selection of BBQ beef steak with Monterey chicken combo served with corn on the cob, Rice with herbs and beans....

What I had...

We also ordered the bottomless Tostada chips which is a type of corn chips in Mexico.... Mmmm... We refilled about 4 time..... My gosh!! The Salsa is sooo goood, so fresh, so Delicious....

Tostada chips...

Two salads for eight people.... Even the veggie looks good... I think those who don't like veggie will feel like trying these two salads.....

MMMMmmmmmm~~~~

Dad ordered the lamb shanks.. Thank goodness I took the pictures before he started chowing it down.

Lamb Shank (recommended dish)

My bros ordered 2 burgers and 1 Fajitas... Too bad I couldn't take pictures because I was too busy chowing down on my dish... HAHAA...... Oh well...... but the best is yet to come.... Mummy ordered 2 deserts to CUCI MULUT.. HAHA... Are you ready for how I am going to describe this two wonderful, mouth-watering deserts?
Here goes... The first dish is the Molten Chocolate Cake~Warm chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell. Mmmmm~~~ Hey it really melts in your mouth la.... The warmness of the chocolate and the ice-cream is the fusion of deliciousness.... The cake, which is not too sweet fuse with the sweetness of the ice-cream making it soooooooo nice.... As you break open the cake, melted chocolate oozeee out from the cake.....

Molten chocolate cake...

Chocolate addicts or lovers.... You will definitely drool at this next desert.... Its also chocolate.... Its a Chocolate brownie, Hot from the oven, Topped with Vanilla Ice-cream and nuts... The oerfect chewy and crunchy desert anyone can have......

Oops.... Kinda tired from all the work I did this week... Will upload that after my sleep... Though I didn't have a birthday cake this year... Its one of the birthdays I enjoyed the most.... Love my parents to be with me when its my birthday.... Thanks for the wonderful dinner mummy and daddy... Ok.... Another 360 days to my 21st birthday... Mum ask me to celebrate big one... So I got so many days to plan... Till then.... Ok... I dunno what i will do till then... Study and work I guess..... Hmmmmm.... Till the next post.... Night Night....... Thank you God for all those wishes my friends made to me........ And also thank you for my family.......

No comments: