Friday, January 11, 2008

Cute and furry..

Okay... The title might sound real funny but take a second or two or maybe 15 minutes if you are in Malaysia because the line is soooooooooo slow to listen to the music.. Yep yep yep... Its not bad day by whoever sing it.. HAHA.. I know who sing it la.. But while you are reading this post, you are going to hear the voices of 3 cute chipmunks.. Yep, you guessed it right, its Alvin and the chipmunks.. HAHA... And I am a fan of little Theodore.. The cute little chipmunk who has a big appetite...

Kinda reminds me of me when I see good food..... HAHA....

Well, watch the movie if you can, it is just so cute and nice.. Who wouldn't like them anyway. Been watching their cartoons since young.. Definitely still a fan of these 3 little adorable chipmunks.. AAALLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! HAHA... Poor Dave... Three cheers for the guy who thought them up. Without them, we wouldn't have the cute squeeky music we hear today.

Okay.. Now I feel hungry..... FOOODDDD!!! Have a great day y'all!!

No comments: