Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Yea, I know that its already 9 something in the morning and is not 12 midnight when I am suppose to post this up but any how.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Meaning this is the first post of the year 2008. Hmmmm... I feel no difference. Still feels like 2007. Ok... Moving on.. Just like to wish everyone a Happy and blessed New Year filled with many accomplishments (good one that is) and also that you are in good health.

New year eve was okay. Had a barbecue.. Remember the fish? Muahaha... It got barbecued and is in my tummy... MMMmmmmm~~~~ And also we had lamb and Chicken wings. Auntie Angel cooked spaghetti, potato salad, coleslaw, garlic bread and roast lamb... Countdowning to midnight, we chatted and played games and then chatted some more. Not a very rowdy crowd so I guess it was a relaxing New year..


Food O glorious food!!!


Cooking the lamb....


Lamb Lamb... Lea... none for you... HEHEHE.....



Fish in one moment...


Fish after another....





Chit chatting and games session

Oh man... New year means I am going back to K.L. tomorrow.... Oh the agony.. I want my comfy bed, my "free" food... No stress... And also......

Her...


HAHA.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL (or again) SOON!!!!

No comments: