Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm BaccCCkkkkk!!!

Yes, first of all, I am now back in Kuala Lumpur for another hellish/fun year at college. Don't ask, it just is. Somehow I don't feel happy being back here. Well, maybe its because of the month long holiday back in my hometown, Sibu, being pampered with traditional food (kampua) and food (BBQ, Dimsum, bla bla bla), hanging out ( girlfriend, friends who are back from overseas, youths), went to an amazing camp in Mukah and la ti da... Long story... But life goes on. *sien* and I need to go back to studying. So after reading Wai Sie's blog a.k.a. Y.C., I decided to "reflect" what I accomplish this year or what I did..

2007........
- A year where time really flies. A blink of an eye and it is totally finished..
- A year when I get to say one more year and I am turning 21.... Yea, lame huh?
- A year when I started this blog.... Really big accomplishment.. I wonder how many people do read my blog... Hmmmmm...
- A year I got into a relationship. *Don't smirk Lea... I know you will*
- A year I started enjoying studying.
- A year I really started to think of my future.. *really worried*
- A year which I started to smoke.. Hmmmm... NOT!!!! That was just a lie.. Gotcha..... HAHA.... Nahh.... I don't smoke. But I am wondering why many people think that architecture students will start smoking...
- A year where I start driving in K.L. Now thats a major accomplishment.
- A year where I found out that I am a Choleric Melancholy.. Its a personality test... Try it...
- A year where I met some amazing people. (won't say who... Don't get cocky now)
- A year where I really learned how to appreciate art and architecture
... Okay..... I am getting tired....

Well, I give up... too many... HAHA... Man, I am so craving for a bowl of oily but delicious Kampua now...

Mmm... Kampua.... HAHA... SO gonna get killed by those overseas... Sorry overseas Sibu-ians...

Oh yea... And I wanna go fishing again.... Its my newest hobby. Just to sit there and wait for a fish to bite... But the bad thing is, sun bathing in the hot scorching sun... But its fun catching it...

I feel so proud...

Well, I can't wait till Chinese New Year... I miss Sibu even though its only been 2 days... HAIHHH... Life goes on... Huh???

No comments: