Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me, Myself and I

Yes, it might sound disturbing but the fact is that this post is gonna be about me, myself and I.

............

Nah, just joking.. Had to draw myself. Meaning, I have to measure, sketch and learn about my own proportion.. Kinda weird but this is what we have to do for the lesson on anthropometrics. Teamed up with Sherman and was "advised" by the lecturer to trace our body shape by placing paper on the floor and me, lying on the paper.. The scene is kinda weird+funny so enjoy it. I don't mind..

Darren just had to disturb me....


"Quick la.... SO paiseh lying down on the floor"


And this it basically, how I look like in proportion.. HMmmmmm....

But thanks to Hau Yee and her post *click*, she reminded me that I had a terrible day today... From the rate of 1-5 of 5 being the worse, I will give today a 3.4 to 4 and ladies and gentleman, that, I REPEAT, that is at the category of me being pissed. Pissed at the fact that I have 3 terrible lecturers I have to face this semester.. 3 DIFFERENT subjects which I seriously feel that it is gonna be freaking hard if I don't do something about it. Stupid admin.. What in the world are you trying to do with all our lives... We students paid so much and you provide us with lousy lecturers and also provide (mind my language) shitty services to us. Can you imagine, my lecturer asked me and my friend this:" What the F**K are you doing?" He freaking cursed at his students... I don't remember paying 1000+ for that subject to be cursed at.. By the way, that lecturer's name is Fabien... That freaking Faggot!! I seriously need to cool down and relax...

SO good night.... Hope you enjoy the funny pictures.... Grrrrr....
SLEEP!!!!

No comments: