Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photography

OK. For this post, I am just gonna show some of my photography works. Just felt like escaping back to the past. And the best way is to look through old pictures and travel back in time and enjoy the memories. Memories to me, is a very important thing because it shows how we were shaped into the people we are today. Isn't it? So.. Welcome to my past. On the things I enjoy, but never the bad part. SO while reading, think of your own happy times.. Cheers! Enjoy.

IPOH TRIP WITH MUFY FRIENDS







My Trip to Kun Ming, China (JAN 2007)





SABD SITE VISITS
Uncle Chillies







KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center)











Royal Selangor Visitor Center






IMBI CHAPEL







Then there was the Building Construction Model....


My fragile rose...


AND the day at KL, with Grandma and Uncle (BOSSA NOVA)






Ohhhh.. Sweet sweet heaven...


And Finally the trip to SUNWAY LAGOON with SABD friends...








To read of all these events, you can slowly search for it in my older post.. Its a great experience coming out to Kuala Lumpur to study. Great friends and great times.. Oh yea, though I didn't take this photo but it is so NICE!!



Wahooooooo..... Roller coaster in Sunway Lagoon...

Another year is here... Time to add more memories.. Oh ya, Please oh please comment if you can. Thanks ya..... For those who are celebrating Chinese New Year, Happy Chinese New Year!!! I just can't wait...





No comments: