Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11th March 2008- Save the turtles! Save our Environment!



Lameville, Save the Turtles! Save our environment! with Aida the turtle and Hitz FM Cruisers

Since I am in a good mood, I shall update my second post for the day. Lots of things have been happening around me and I have too "much" time to do things. Assignments, Exams, more assignments. You get my drift. It is college life after all. 2nd year in Architecture is just getting busier with every second ticking past. Okay.. I shall put this aside for now.. Time to save the turtle. First of all, I would like to say:"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" to all those involved in the "The-Return" crew. To see what the are doing, Just *CLICK*!!

It was the second Green day I experienced in Kuala Lumpur. The first time I did it was at Sunway when I was in MUFY and it was also to signify saving the environment. I love my world and I will Support these movements I guess.

This is Aida, the representative for all turtles..




They are all protesting to protect her species..

To show our support (thanks to Hau Yee who keeps pestering us all to wear green), we all joined in the event by first wearing green..


The turtle is stalking me... It keeps following me at the event... Oh well, Hug it then... Turtles needs our love...




Me, Darren and Li Qun joined in the anger management geme where we had to stomp on the cans. Daphne and Hau Yee joined the Granny Smith's Hanging Apple Game..


The one who holds the apple...


And the one who eats it..
Daphne:"MMMMMmmm~~~ Apple!"




Basically her mouth is too small... She lost 2 concert tickets... Awwwww...

Poor Daphne... She didn't even bite the apple.



The APPLE CHAMPION!!! Geng... He finish the whole apple in 2 minutes plus.


The face of the Champ...


The judges (Top: Hitz FM Cruiser)





To join in the fun, some of us, including me decided to get our nails painted green. In support of the event. I got cool green nails... Woooo~~~~

Guess which hand is mine... Guess Guess...


Event Photographer..





There were some other entertainment like dancing.. Note: the gal in the 2nd picture didn't fall. It was the ending for the dance..



There was a food sale...




And some singing by the organisers


Oh yea... Hitz FM cruisers came and join in the event...



The organisers with the Cruisers..


Even Mr Nat came to visit..

The event lasted till 2 p.m. and it was considered as a successful event... Too bad, I got class on Friday. If I didn't, I think I could have joined them to Melaka for some event... Oh well....
Videos of the event will be uploaded later...
HAve a Nice Week...


No comments: