Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FINALLY!!!


Yea, finally I found time to quickly update this blog of mine. Been a hectic 2 weeks after the camp. Meaning, I still don't have the time to sit back and relax. So.. Let me finally update the last day at Kuala Selangor. I guess there are some people who are going to kill me if I do not post this post soon. HAHA... So here is the final part of the Kuala Selangor SABD outing/camping(failed). 2nd March 2008 was the last day of our SABD 2007 intake's first outing. Sound complex enough? Third day was a little less interesting. Those crazy enough to hang out with us stayed up till 4 a.m. playing truth or dare and eating marshmallows and chit chatting. Had to sleep outside for a while because we planned to go see the sunrise at 6 a.m. Going into the Hostel with my sleeping bag at 4 a.m. means I won't be getting up till 9 a.m. Well, we woke up at 6, packed all the sleeping bags and followed Darren, Li Qun and Daphne to go up the hill to see the sun-rise. There were 12 in a group. Honestly, I was so tired that I was basically Sleep-Walking my way up to the mountain.. So took us about 5 to 10 minutes to reach the hill top. Was wondering where the sun rises from. Imagine that. We went up to look at sun rise and we didn't know where east was. HAHA.. SO after walking up and down the path for 15 minutes, Li Qun and Daphne decided to go ask "someone", I don't know who they found in such an Hour, maybe the security guard working at the light house.. And we, the impatient ones + Sleepy once or as Daphne calls us, NO PASSION ONES, we went back down the mountain while he two were gone. While climbing down the hill, Li Qun called and told us they found the site. By that time, we were like:"Aiya, forget it laa.... Sleepy already." So we continued our way back and went to sleep...

Then later in the morn, I found out that they took some nice pictures of the sunrise... Hmmm... Any regrets? Nahhhh... I wan sleep more.... but the pictures taken by Daphne was nice...


Oh.. The day is beginning and I was cuddling in my sleeping bag fast asleep...

Woke up at 9 and quickly went out for breakfast, which was delayed for 1 hour. SO we came back 1 hour to do our final site analysis.. Went as a group but had to split up to get the individual photos that we needed. My site was close with Genie's so I got to meet up with her once I was done. Photo taken, enjoy the final moments of Kuala Selangor. I was sitting in a small resting place by the lake with 3 other course mates when Genie's hand phone rang. Hmmm... Guess what... We were late... Yet again... So 4 of us ran back to the site. Thinking that we were the last to reach back we saw another 2 waiting on the path back to the hostels. They followed us back and we heard that they were attacked by the monkeys living in the forest. Apparently, they didn't know that the monkeys were there. They got a bag of snacks out and the monkey surrounded them. They tried to run, but... THE MONKEYS GAVE THE STARE.. So they had to give up their food. We also found out that Darren and Hau Yee was still on their way back.. Reaching the hostel, Miss Shereen was giving us the "You are late again." look... Sorry Miss Shereen. Darren and Hau Yee came back about 10 minutes behind us and lucky for them, they finish packing before they went for the final site analysis. We grabbed our stuff, without changing into clean clothes, we got on the bus by 1240 and was on our way back to Taylors Petaling Jaya..

Final goodbyes to Kuala Selangor...

Hmmm... Is that all?

Don't ask... All the funny pictures were taken by my friends.. Thanks Guys.... Fitting for this post....

Well, the fun part... Let me finish first... The fun part was that I got to meet many new people.. Well, I saw them before, I said hi before, but at this camp, I really got to know them a little bit more. Thats good isn't it.. On they way back to college, we stopped at a coffee shop to have our lunch. Lameville's first outing was coming to an end and after 3 days and 2 nights, we were all just

Tired.. And all we want is to...


Go home and sleep!!!



New friends....

Okay... Thats all for the Kuala Selangor Trip... Hope You enjoyed it... TO all SABD 2007, Hope you had fun!!

No comments: