Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Be back on Wednesday! I promise...(I hope)

Well, I tried and I tried but i still couldn't find the time to update everyone on the Morib Beach Trip which happened last Saturday. With assignments due on Wednesday noon at 2 which includes 5 drawings, I don't think I will have time to update till then... I sincerely apologize for the delay (especially those Taylorians who went for the trip). Hope you all have enjoyed reading my post as I enjoy posting them. Please leave a comment so that I know that I have readers out there. Muahahaha.. Till then... Ciaoz... Back to the drawing board!

I think I been concentrating too much...


And taking a bit too many pictures...


So I guess I need to sleep more...

BUT....

Before I go,

Here are some interesting pictures for you all to caption on... HAHA....


Requested by David Ooi

Mr Gay man...

He influenced many of the Juniors to join him too..



And for some,


We found our long lost brother...


And for me, As usual, I get bullied by people younger than me... Haihhhhzzz.....


HAHA... Watcha looking at?

Good night.....

No comments: