Monday, April 28, 2008

Final exams for the semester signifying.....

You finish the title if you want to. I am just happy that I know that I will be able to take a rest soon. Semester 3 is just hellish I tell ya. But it just signifies that Design Studio is just about to get harder and harder. Somehow part of me says it is fun but another part says I just wanna escape it all. But when I look out to the horizons in my family's 13th floor condominium unit, I just wanna thank God for the blessing and the wonderful view He gave to me and my family. This is what I saw.


One of the best Sunset I have experienced in K.L.

Looking out to the view. I just admired the warm colors hitting the wonderful black background.. My life just glistered at the view. God is indeed the one who cheers me up all the time. Sometimes, when you feel disappointed with yourself even if u have accomplished much, you just know that there is someone is there by your side, giving you encouragements and showing you his wonderful creation while giving you inspiration to create something. I know it may sound confusing. But thats how I see it.

Well, this is how I look now, My "emo" pictures as Hau Yee will call it.

I am just tired.....

Exam starts Tuesday and I need to experience Crits (critics) for the first time on the 12th of May.... Bla bla bla... Thats just life ladies and gentleman. Wake up and smell the coffee. Speaking of coffee, I need to stop drinking it. HAHA... Wish me all the best ya... Back to studying.

No comments: