Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 year since staring death in the face.


Was looking back at the past. Bout 1 year ago, I wrote my post about my 2 weeks "holiday" being in a hospital due to dengue. 1 years later, the memories of staying in the hospital is still so clear.
*click* to see the post.

Well, I am just thankful and happy I am still alive. Well, its that same time of year again. Everything is getting stressful and busy. Its the final of the year. Almost finishing Semester four. Not feeling like myself these few months. God, please answer my prayers. Why do I feel this way? Well, not going into details. Just need to think positively and walk through life. Just need to be thankful I am still alive and I should live it to the full. Well, Just some blabbers. Dengue dengue, stay away from me.

No comments: