Sunday, October 19, 2008

Of 3D Max and Building Services


Ya, ya, I know, I don't have a life. Besides the weekdays I spend in college attending classes, sleeping through some of them *ahem*(I didn't mean to okay.), staying till late night to finish off the assignments, I also spent my sweet weekends in the digital lab doing my 3Dmax assignment and addition to that, this weekend I have to rush for the report for building services and guess what, its not over, I am guessing I will have to stay next weekend to write a history report on the age of the Renaissance. Dang, I seriously need a life. Well, my 3D max is about 70% completed. It does not look that real yet but please la. Forgive me, its my first year trying it. After finish editing everything, I have to make a 30 second video out of this house and let me tell you, I will have to spent at least a night in college to render it. Like I said:"I SERIOUSLY NEED A LIFE!!!!"



Sunset views are my favourite. SO beatutiful. Ahhhhhhh.....

I guess I won't be really blogging as much as last week because its the time of year again. Finals finals and more finals. So, just check in once in awhile as I may update the chaos you will see in my life. Well, please do comment on the house, I really need feedback. Next stop finish off the landscape for this assignment then its off to studio design....

No comments: