Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthdays....

Well, to continue off from the last post, the day we celebrated Halloween was also Clement's birthday and also Chii's birthday so aaroncwl.blogspot.com would like to wish them a happy belated birthday. Well, I did wish them on that day of course. Well, after the crit session with Mr. Cheah, some were already waiting outside to surprise Chii with not a birthday cake, but a sushi set.

Sushi galore.....


Ben, the goth waiter.

With one candle on top of one of the sushi, they waited for the signal to enter the room. The signal was when Mr Cheah said:"See you next week." Then the lights were turned off and the "cake" was brought in. With a birthday song and an emotional speech given by Chii (which I dare not upload in youtube), he shared his sushi set with all of us. How sweet of him. Well, after a couple of group pictures, Lameville AB (C had to go home to celebrate his birthday with his family I think) went out together for dinner.


Happy Birthday Chii, from Lameville ABC and your friends in SABD

The occasion was revealled accidentally when Wai Sie called her parents and say:"We are going out to celebrate Aaron's birthday." HAHA... Awwwww.... The surprise was ruined. So as usual, I will be one of the drivers and they said we should go to the Curve and one say go to Midvalley. But in the end, we decided to go to Pyramid.

Thank goodness for me. As I later found out why they wanted to go so far away from the Subang area and that the surprise was not just going out to dinner with me. As we walked to my car (Benjamin and Aaron were also following, I wondered why because Benjami's car was in a totally different place.), I noticed that my car was replaced with another car wrapped in newspaper. My heart was racing as I thought someone had stolen my car. Upon looking closer, I realised that "That WAS my car!" and then the waves of laughter came rolling in. The guys somehow tricked me into telling them where I parked my car. Yap... Hau Yee did ask where I parked my car earlier in the day but I was too busy to wonder why she asked or suspect anything.

The mischefs who "decorated" my old honda accord....

The catch, I had to drive my car in that condition for 24 hours. Try to imagine the stares that I received from the passer-bys. Thank goodness Wai Sie asked me to wash off the Make-up befor dinner, or else people would have thought I was an insane person and definately the police will stop me if they saw me. HAHA.

Posing with their artwork....

At Pyramid, we always had the dilema of where we should go eat. They pestered me to make a dicision because it was "My day". So after walkin around for 5 minutes, I suggested Ole Ole Bali because most of them, or all of them never been there before and its something new besides Japanese food and TGI Friday.

With the sounding of the gong, we can now sit down and chill or the rest of the day and have a peaceful dinner. Sitting down at the table with one Aaron on each end, we order our meal.



Not knowing what is good and what is not, I recommended some things on the menu for them which I think is a must try at Ole Ole Bali.



With the nice ambience, we just chit chat and chilled. We need more of this..
This is Lifeeeeeee.... And we seldom have that. As Architecture students that is.


Hau Yee taking a look at the photos which were taken from the day's events while waiting for the food.


Being able to sit down, chill and chat is indeed a gift.

What did we talk about? Well, I can't remember all of it but it was mostly on the things we saw and did in the day. About our studio work and the feedback we got from the tutors and all that jazz. As soon as the food and drinks were served, everyone just dug in.


We were all tired and hungry, especially those like Wai Sie who was having her Supbrunner (supper, breakfast, lunch and dinner.).


Nasi Campur Ole Ole. One of the must tries... And of course,

The Ole Ole Trio.


Wai Sie enjoying her dinner. HAHA... What a nice shot! If I do say so myself.

Halfway through the dinner, I called out:"Hey guys look her, Take a picture." And they were all ready. Except for Li Qun, as usual. HAHA.


Li Qun and his lover, his handphone. Its like stuck to his hand all the time.

And no dinner is complete without a final group picture isn't it. HAHA.. Thanks Guys for the wonderful surprise. Really enjoyed your company.

LAMEVILLE AB, NO C CHII

After dinner, we all just wanted to go back and sleep. We all stayed up the previous night doing our studio work.. Sleep is treasured by all of us indeed.


A final picture with the car they decorated.

Brought those who stays at Mentari back and then I was on my way home, alone, in the car they decorated. It was soooooo embarrasing. The good thing was, the other cars on the road gave way to me. How cool was that. However, reaching home, The guard nealy didn't let me go in. I guess they were wondering What in the world was I doing because they gave me the "stare'.

The worst part didn't end there. The most embarrasing was driving to college the next morning and getting stuck in the jam. I guess the motorcyclist or the other motorist had had some amusement today. They could even read the outdated news if they were bored. HAHA.

Here Guys... this is the proof that I did not remove the newspaper. See I'm sporting enough. HAHA.

And Finally, The Gift.

Wrapped in Newspaper, showing 8 decorated fingers from the Digi advertisement was my present for my 21st birthday.


It was a book! I am getting the hint now. HAHA.... Well, yea, I was thinking of getting this book due to some relationship and communication problems which I faced these couple of months. Thanks guys for being so concerned. HAHA... I will try to read it, but not this month... Assignment ahhhhh....


To end this post, I just like to thank all these amazing people I call my friends for celebrating my 21st birthday with me. You guys are the best. Well, not forgetting to thank all those who wished me Happy Birthday via SMS, Facebook, MSN or friendster.

And also to my family for calling me early in the morning to wish me a Happy Birthday amd also to my brother Bryan who "chia" me dinner at,

Sushi Zanmai at Pyramid.

Didn't manage to take a picture of what I ate but manage to get a shot of the ice-cream desert.

Thanks Bro.

Okay, its back to work, then sleep, then work again. Ciaoz. And for those having their finals. Gambate and God bless. For those who are having their holidays, Yay for you. HAHA.. Happy holidays.

No comments: