Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The old days...

Can you imagine? It has been 4 years since I left secondary school and guess what? I actually kept the old photos in my memory file/box and found some of these memoirs of the 6 years of my life in secondary school. At the time, I always feel like finishing secondary school fast fast fast. But now, how I wish I was so free (though had to study more.). So to all my old friends (not age but how long I knew you.), have fun reading and enjoy the photos. If you want it, you have to wait till I find a scanner so I can email it to you. The ones posted here were taken with my camera so it is not as clear.


Open my box to the past....

So lets go back first to 2001....

I was in form 1.... Everyone looks innocent and sweet.


Form 2. Not much difference... Clement keeps disturbing the photographer till they just printed this on the school magazine back in 2002.. Oh boy... Yes, Clement didn't stop there..


In 2003, he bothered the photographer again... Luckily we were used to it.


Here are those who got 6As in PMR. The only reason I got this picture is because, I got 6As.. Duh... HAHA...


My form 4 class. 4S5 yo.. It was a totally different class. Had to make new friends who will go through Form 5 with me...


And not forgetting. 5S5 of 2005.


And the fun part was, we were allowed a fun picture as well. Last year mahh!! (for most of us that is...)

Sadly, we haven't had a gathering for a looooooooonnnngggg time already. Maybe the 2005 alumni should come and meet up some time soon. But I guess it will be hard. Some are in Australia, some in the U.K., some graduated and are working, some had children and are married.. Suddenly, I feel that time is cruel.. I feel so old.... Looking back, its been 10 years since I studied Chinese. WOW!!! So don't judge. At least I can speak and read (a little) of Chinese... Wohoooo.. More memories when I can find it. Been digging and searching.. Who knows, I might put my baby photos up.... But.. that will have to be thought over first. HAHA....

4 comments:

Louis said...

show the report card also!! heheh

Aaron C. said...

my report card???? No Way.. ALL red one...

Samantha Chow said...

wah this is what u do lah during ur break?

Aaron C. said...

sort of. But today, i started work.