Thursday, July 9, 2009

DATUM 2009 (sidetracked)....

I felt lazy to write about the things I learned from DATUM. So today, I shall side track abit. Lets talk about the people from the firm I work for from different branches during DATUM.

Ming Hing and Sharon from Kuching Branch. Ming Hing was my room mate for three days. Thanks to him, I wasn't late for any sessions of DATUM.


Daniel, Kie Sieng and me representing Sibu branch... Oh, how I miss the deserts served during lunch time. I am not really a sweet tooth but these deserts topped with berries are just so delicious...



Yummy yummy......


And here is a group photo from dinner at the Royale Chulan Hotel. Hmmmm... Lets see... 3 from Sibu branch and the rest from K.L. Branch. Fun people. We were the noisiest table of the night. Most probably because our table all young people.

Did I mention I was feeling lazy? Yap yap.. A very short short post for today. Great memories.. I guess this is the only DATUM I will be attending during my studies in K.L. Hope to join it again with sponsorship in the future. Its not cheap you know!

LAZY LAZY LAZY...... ZZZZZzzzZZzzzz.......

Oh yea... Photos taken using my colleague's camera.... Mine still in the hospital... HAihhhh....

"Architecture (is) a theatre stage setting where the leading actors are the people, and to dramatically direct the dialogue between these people and space is the technique of designing." ~ Kisho Kurokawa

No comments: