Sunday, August 23, 2009

UP!

Went to watch the movie called "UP" by Disney and Pixar at Pavillion after the site visit and analysis. Its been awhile since I pay to watch an animation in a cinema.

So this is my very honest opinion..... SO...... Don't take it too personally for those who loved the movie.

First off, I like the colours and the 3D done by Pixar. Its always a delight to watch these kind of animations.

I love the creativity in colours and the cheery stories created by Disney.

A classic love story and a dedication of a husband. "Cross my heart.", a very touching love story behind this movie....

I love this piece of Art. I do not know why.

Some scenes are hillarious which I enjoyed and laughed at to.

And at the end of every Disney & Pixar, there is always a happy and moral filled ending.....

The problem is.....
I don't see why I have to pay RM12 for it. HAHAHA....

Well, according to Darren... I just have to be happy what I paid for because its different in other countries.... SO, I guess I have to agree.

So head down to your nearest cinema to watch the movie.
Very touching movie & hillarious too..
My verdict.....
8.5/10


Oh yea, don't be late because the Pixar short film before the movie is super cute and funny... Must catch it.....

At the end of the day.... I do enjoy the company of friends. This was a good weekend.....
Thanks guys....

No comments: