Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

CNY2010
It's the year of the Tiger and we ushered in the New Year with another western festival, Valentine's day. This is the year for love (it's not, according to Hisham) so first off, Aaron C would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! and a HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY! Sorry for not updating for so long and as I recalled, I am suppose to revamp this blog of mind but I couldn't find the time to do so. Oh yea, for those who do not know, I will be flying off to Melbourne on the 16th to further my studies a.k.a. more stress for the year. But everything will be good. Will be updating hopefully more often to share with everyone my experience and journey in Melbourne. To all my Sibu friends, thanks for the memories during this holiday and of course thanks to my family for pampering me. Thank Goodness I lost some weight thanks to mum.

CNY2010
On a different note, Chinese New Year in Sibu is sort of quiet this year. Less fireworks and less people in town. Maybe traditions are slowly dying off or maybe its just the economic crisis. But may this year be a year of prosperity for all.

CNY2010
Things I am going to look forward to in Melbourne:-
1: New experiences in a new city.
2: More photos.
3: Looking forward to the gatherings I will have with my family and old friends.
4: The walking. Yes, I will be staying 45 mins train ride from the city where my University is.
5: Looking forward to experience, sights and sounds at Melbourne Uni.

Not looking forward to:-
1: Spending money in Melbourne.
2: Stress.
3: Weather.
LOL... That is about it....
CNY2010
Final burst of lights in skies reminded me of how unique my hometown is to me. The nostalgia, the memories... Sigh.. Going to miss this place....

CNY2010
So Sibu, before I leave. I like to say farewell. See you next year if I return.. I know you won't change much. But I will still love you......

CNY2010
Lets go out with a Bang!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comment: