Friday, January 25, 2008

Of guns and roses....


If you think I mean the band Guns and Roses, well, you are so so so... Wrong! HAHA... Guns and Roses are still one of my favorite bands (though they are an old rock band, their music rocks). But no, the guns and roses I am talking about is the life I am in now. Which is in the school of architecture. Passed up my first assignment/model for the year and like guns, the lectures shot us down with comments and criticism (typical lecturers). What I don't understand is that why can't the lecturers be proud of their students work? Instead, we get shot down by them no matter what. They may think we are idiots, but we know that they sometimes can't compete with our mouths (meaning that when we give our views and he knows it is right, he will stop and realize that he can't compete with that and he then uses his authority to mock us.). Geez, we can tell la.. But the beautiful part was that, we all finished in time. Thanks to Darren, Yc, Hau Yee, Daphne, Li Qun, Sherman and Huei Liq for their hardworking-ness and accompanying me in the library. Their model rocks man.... But I won't be able to until they give me the thumbs-up to show their master pieces. Oh well, mine is done, I mean the final one. Hope it works. The prototype does though.. Oh well, just pray hard and hope God will protect my grade as I try to protect the egg.

Presenting MB004 a.k.a. Star Bright....


No Kidding... It is really "Star Bright". Because it looks like a star.... HAHA..


It even has a theme:"Star light, star bright, please save this little egg tonight..." Cheesy huh?


The secret producers of egg drop devices... Model unavailable till copy right is approved.. The "MB---" series...


Now we just need to hope the egg won't crack on test day which is one freaking month away... Haihhh.. But thank God all of us succeeded in our prototype.



2 more weeks to Chinese New year!! I can't wait....

No comments: