Sunday, April 20, 2008

TM and their new improvements.....

Yea, by the looks of my title you can see that I am back online. I am very impressed with TM's speedy service. As stated in my previous post, I thought that I would have to wait a week but guess what, I only waited for two days. But thanks to having to pass up 3 major assignments from 3 different subjects. My gosh... And on top of that 1 presentation from the project management course. Thank goodness we did well for that, eight out of ten for presentation. But despite finishing all three, Do not think I can rest just yet. I have another MAJOR MAJOR ASSIGNMENT to complete by the end of this week, I HAVE TO BUILD THE MODEL I DESIGNED FOR MR. JAMIE OLIVER! And the week after is our final exams for the semesters. And on top of all that, I have to prepare a presentation board and present my design to two critics on the 12th of May. How hectic is that? I need to arrange my time more for this last push.. Oh yea.. Finally finish moving into my own place in K.L. No more moving anywhere. However the renovation has not been completed... Oh well.....

Will be posting up the two post I promised A.S.A.P. So forgive me ya......

Please be patient.... Coming soon.....

Planet Shakers

Of the King and Queen....


Thank you for reading!

No comments: