Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Well, no pictures for this post. Will post up the pictures of Christmas as soon as I am done with ediiting it. And see if it suitable to be posted up. HAHA... Well, I woke up at 9 A.M. this morning with a terrible headache. So much for experiencing a hangover when I only drank a quat glass of red wine and a glass or so cocktail. Or maybe it was 3. Hmmm... Well, Just like to wish all those who comes and visit my blog a very Merry Christmas... May God bless you with a great new year. I am so full now. Visited 3 of my dad's Melanau friends who celebrate Christmas and had open houses. Now my tummy is big!!!! AGAIN!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh well, this the season to be Jolly....

LALALALALA LA LA LALA........

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
*BURP* Oops, excuse me...

1 comment:

mic mic said...

merry christmas to u too!!!