Thursday, December 25, 2008

More Christmas trees...

Its Christmas eve yo... I am so happy. There is a party in my home and I am up here blogging. Well, I had the opportunity go out last night to take photos of the Christmas Trees at the Sibu Town Square. I wanted to show everyone how it looks like at night. The sad part was....

The star on the Christmas tree I liked has been bent by the strong winds we faced these few days.

Well, I found out that some trees look good in the day but its the total opposite at night. Well, design is subjective, so you make your pick. Just want to share a few pictures with you all.

Sometimes, traditional is still the best.. This tree is dimly lit... SO...Sorry about the low quality picture.


Remember the recycled bottles tree? Well, this is how it looks at night. COol huh?


Take a close look... Its really plastic bottles with Green water in it.


This is what I mean by sometimes traditional trees are nicer...


With a METAL "SNOW" man at its base to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas...


Let us not forget dear old Santa. Though, this one is kind of small, and made out of polystyrene. And look! instead of a reindeer, its a penguin!


But this is disappointing. The glass and aluminum tree which I thought was unique looks kind of dull at night... Haihhh...

Well, that is all the trees i took picture off. Waiting for the countdown for Christmas. My head is spinning from drinking wine and cocktail. I learnt my lesson. When I drink wine. I drink Wine... No other mixed cocktail...

Well, signing of with a big smile on my face... HEHEHE..... Have a blessed Christmas to All!

No comments: