Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LION DANCE IN TCPJ!!!


Saw these 2 "lions" at college today. The CNY mood is somehow covered with the emotions of fear, confusion and stress. Why?
Because there is an assignment due TOMORROW and we are sort of stuck. Its a group work. Hope we can finish it A.S.A.P. Well, Thank God that we are getting back on track.

Back to the lions. Aren't they adorable? HAHA... Well, I see them that way. Isn't it interesting to see these cultures still being practiced in our society? Entertainment and traditions of ancient times. I hope I don't lose the memories of my roots.

Confused lion...

No matter where we are or what we are doing, I guess it is important to uphold your own traditions and cultures. I have been reading a very interesting book lately. Its called "Faith of our fathers". Yes, it is a Christian book but it is talking about ancient Chinese History linking back to the tales of Adam and Eve through the traditional Chinese writings. Super interesting stuff.

Smiling lion.....

Well, I better get back to work... just needed some time off to relax so I can think more... Bring in the NEW YEAR! Going to face it straight on with full force.

Hope I don't slack off any more. Or else I will fall like this lion... ARGHHHHH!!!!!

Have a great week.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahas.. I like the pic when the lions get confused. So cute!!

Aaron C. said...

HAHA... Just some fun editing.