Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentines day....


12 more days to valentines day. How is everyone huh? Happy to be with the one you love?
Awwwwww.....
Well, yea. No valentines for me this year. Instead, I will be in Ipoh for a study trip with my whole batch of archi friends. Besides, I AM SINGLE! So to those who don't know: "Now you know so don't ask why. Thank you."

I am just going to enjoy my year, my final year in Taylors.

Its pure blabberings here.. I need to blabber. 2 assignments due on the fifth another one due the same day the week after and its like only the 3rd week of the third year in Archi. So let me blabber...

Oh yea. To those who feels lonely this valentines, it doesn't matter if valentines is on the 14th of February. Everyday can be valentines when you do find love. Besides, Valentines is a scam created by florists and candy makers because all they do is hike up the price to a rediculous number. HAHA...... SORRY EILING! Maybe not you. HAHA.

Cheers all...

No comments: